Look, we all know the holidays are a time for family, friends, and of course - FOOD. But that doesn't mean you can't have some fun with your style while you're eating all that deliciousness! This is the perfect time to experiment with new looks and see what works for you. So go ahead, have some fun - the holidays are a great time to get creative with your wardrobe. Who knows, you may even find a new favorite outfit!
1. Relaxed tailoring. This look is perfect for those who want to look put-together without being too formal. Simply pair a matching blazer and slacks with a solid-color tee and matching sneakers.
2. Classic tailoring. For a more traditional look, go for the iconic three-piece suit. This look is perfect for holiday parties and other formal gatherings.
3. Relaxed cool. This look is perfect for those who want to stay comfortable without sacrificing style. Pair a leather jacket with dark wash denim and a turtleneck, then finish the look with leather boots.
4. Statement piece. Make a statement this holiday season with a printed blazer. Pair it with all black slacks or jeans and a black shirt.
5. All white tailoring. This year, why not try an all white tailored look? Start with a white turtleneck, then add slacks and a white peacoat. Finish the look with black dress shoes.
6. Two-toned tailoring. For something unique, try a two-toned tailored look. Start with matching blazer and slacks, then add an overcoat in a contrasting or complimentary color. Accessorize with a patterned scarf and leather gloves for an extra touch of style.
7 . Monochromatic. Go for the monochromatic look by sticking to one color for all your pieces . Black , grey , and navy are always popular choices , but don't be afraid to experiment with other colors as well.
8 . Something new. Lace embroidered blazer or shirt paired with denim and boots is perfect for those who want to try something new without being too daring.
This holiday season, step out of your fashion comfort zone and try something new. There are so many great fashion looks for men to try this year. Whether you want to go for a classic , relaxed , or unique look , there's something for everyone. So get out there and experiment with your style. You might just find your new favorite holiday outfit.